ReIM Rollup Batch Does Not Correctly Roll Up the Data from IM_RESOLUTION_ACTION Table if RCA/RCAS Are Both Selected for Same Item/DocID
Last updated on MARCH 28, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.3 to 13.2.7 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) 13.2.3, selecting both RCA and RCAS* reason codes for same item with same Doc_ID is possible. This condition, however, causes the data to not roll up correctly.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create an order. Ship and receive it.
- Create a cost-discrepant invoice for the order. Run Automatch.
- Navigate to Invoice Summary Match -> Cost Resolution.
- Resolve the Cost Resolution using all the different combinations of RCA on the same item and same Doc_ID as follows*:
RCA-RCAMR, RCA-RCASMR, RCASMR-RCAMR, RCAMR-RCAS, RCAMR-RCA, RCASMR-RCA, RCASMR-RCAS
- Click on OK.
- ReIM allows partial resolution for the above RCA combinations, which should not be allowed.
RCA - Receiver Cost Adjustment for PO + Unmatched Receipt
RCAS - Receiver Cost Adjustment + Supplier Cost
RCAMR - Receiver Cost Adjustment Matched Receipts
RCASMR - Receiver Cost Adjustment + Supplier Cost + Matched Receipts
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms