Error When Creating a Transfer Via Web Service for an Item Not Ranged to the Receiving Store: "Stock Items Not Found for all Item IDs"
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.1 to 13.2.7 [Release 14.1 to 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management (SIM), when trying to perform a transfer via WebService for an item that does not exist in the receiving store, the following error occurs; however, the transfer is created successfully.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Find an item in SIM which exists only in Sender location A by checking AS_ITM_RTL_STR, ITEM_LOC, and RK_STORE_ITEM_SOH tables.
- First try to perform a transfer for this item from store A to store B using the SIM front end application. A message will appear informing you that this item not ranged to the receiving store, and asking you if you want to add this item.
- Cancel this transfer from the front end and create the same transfer using WebService.
- WebService will return a message indicating that a fault has occurred, as the item is not found. Error: "Stock items not found for all item ids. Missing item ids: "
- Now check the sending store from the front end and note that the transfer was, in fact, created.
- The user can then dispatch the transfer from the sending store and check it from receiving store at the front end.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms