Jumping Cursor In LIO Profile When Renaming Terms on LIO Version 1
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Lifecycle Management for Process - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Agile PLM for Process 126.96.36.199, LIO Construction (v1)
When attempting to rename terms in LIO Profile / LIO Construction tab the cursor jumps to the end of the term name after every letter or space entry requiring extra time and effort while working in LIO Profile. This increases the opportunity for spelling errors.
The cursor should behave like in other editable fields and just move one character forward if a character was entered.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Create new or open existing LIO Profile.
2. Change LIO Profile into edit mode.
3. Click on LIO Construction tab.
4. Generate LIO tree if needed.
5. Right click on term name (Menu opens).
6. In the menu click on Perform Action | Rename Item (Popup window opens to update the term name).
7. In the pop-up window, attempt to adjust something in the middle of the term name, as example term name is “natural flavor”, attempt to add “butter” between “natural” and “flavor”.
=> Observe cursor jumps to the last position after entry of every character when typing in “butter”.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms