PurgeAll.sh Does Not Delete Items With 'D' Status Due to "ORA-02292: Integrity Constraint Violated" Error
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.2.4 to 13.2.8 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management (SIM) 13.2.4, the PurgeAll.sh batch does not delete items with 'D' status due to the following ORA error that occurs in function purge_data.purge_item:
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Select from SIM an item that meets all criteria for deletion (the criteria can be found in PURGE_DATA.IS_ITEM_DELETE_ALLOWED), but the data in RK_ALLOCATION table exists for this item.
2. Select from SIM a second item that meets all criteria for deletion, but does NOT exist in RK_ALLOCATION table.
3. Delete the selected items above from Retail Merchandising System (RMS).
4. Check that the deletion messages were sent to SIM, and statuses of items in SIM is 'D'.
5. Run PurgeAll.sh batch. Check whether items were deleted in SIM. The first item above still remains in 'D' status.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms