ERROR: Unsupported Major.Minor Version When Attempting To Start Instantis EnterpriseTrack With Apache Tomcat
(Doc ID 1662287.1)
Last updated on MARCH 22, 2017
Applies to:Instantis EnterpriseTrack - Version 8.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to upgrade Instantis EnterpriseTrack the following error occurs.
- SEVERE: Null component Catalina:type=JspMonitor,name=jsp,WebModule=//localhost/SiteWand,J2EEApplication=none,J2EEServer=none
- java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: instantis/servlets/ConfigDynResp : Unsupported major.minor version 51.0
- java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: instantis/servlets/ConfigDynResp : Unsupported major.minor version 52.0
- Download all version for the upgrade from the locations appropriate.
- Read the Upgrade instructions, follow the instructions and tested configuration for the new version
- Apply the upgrade to the OS, Database, SiteWand, and EnterpriseTrack as appropriate
The upgrade documentation called for an upgrade to the OS for the Web Host for the Instantis EnterpriseTrack Environment.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!