RTV Cost Calculations Are Incorrect When Local, Supplier And PO Currency Are Different
(Doc ID 1662557.1)
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Return to Vendor (RTV) calculations are incorrect when Local, Supplier and Purchase Order (PO) currencies are dfifferent.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Set up the following currency settings:
System Currency – USD
Local currency – CAD
Supplier Currency – USD
2. Create a new purchase Order for Supplier (Direct Store). The new Purchase Order should be in EUR.
3. The order cost for the SKU is now in EUR on purchase Order i.e. ITEM_SUPP_COUNTRY cost is converted in to EUR using the consolidated rate (CONSOLIDATION_IND is set as Y).
4. Create a shipment and receive the purchase order in RMS. Validate the SHIPSKU records. The UNIT_COST field has the value in EUR, as defined on Order.
6. Validate the TRAN_DATA records, it has data in CAD. EUR has been converted to USD to CAD using the consolidated exchange rate.
7. Create RTV for the above ordered SKU in SIM.
(UNIT_OPTIONS.RTV_UNIT_COST_IND has been set up as R i.e. Last receipt Cost)
8. Dispatch the RTV from SIM.
9. Validate the RTV_DETAIL tables, it has the same cost as SHIPSKU
Notice that the RTV_DETAIL cost is populated wrongly and is not in supplier currency.
10. Validate the TRAN_DATA entries, and notice that the values are posted wrongly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document