"Invalid Item" Error when a Sale Transaction with Non Merchandise Item Is Edited in RESA
(Doc ID 1662903.1)
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 13.2 to 14.0.3 [Release 13.2 to 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Trying to Edit a Sale Transaction Consisting of a Non merchandise Item (NMITEM) in Retail Sales Audit (RESA) the following error ocuurs when trying to Navigate to GTAX tab.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Action -> Sales Audit -> Additional Operations -> Transaction Maintenance.
- Open in EDIT Mode any transaction with an NMITEM record.
- Highlight the NMITEM line item.
- Click GTAX Detail button.
- Notice, the Error is displayed and the GTAX window opens.
- Notice, the form does not allow any more editing on the form because of the Invalid Item error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document