"Invalid Item" Error when a Sale Transaction with Non Merchandise Item Is Edited in RESA
Last updated on APRIL 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 13.2 to 14.0.3 [Release 13.2 to 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Trying to Edit a Sale Transaction Consisting of a Non merchandise Item (NMITEM) in Retail Sales Audit (RESA) the following error ocuurs when trying to Navigate to GTAX tab.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Action -> Sales Audit -> Additional Operations -> Transaction Maintenance.
- Open in EDIT Mode any transaction with an NMITEM record.
- Highlight the NMITEM line item.
- Click GTAX Detail button.
- Notice, the Error is displayed and the GTAX window opens.
- Notice, the form does not allow any more editing on the form because of the Invalid Item error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms