When a Purchase Order Is Raised for a Store With BILL_TO_LOC as WH, Invoice Cannot Be Created
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.1.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
In Oracle Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) 13.1.7, when a Purchase Order (PO) is raised for a store with BILL_TO_LOC as warehouse (WH), an invoice cannot be created.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a PO for Store location with BILL_TO_LOC as a WH location.
2. Receive the PO at Store. A record will be populated in the SHIPMENT table with Store location.
3. Record an invoice in ReIM for the PO.
4. Observe that only the Store location is displayed, and this is the only value that can be selected against the PO.
5. Click on Details. No receipt is available to default on the invoice.
Expected behavior: Receipts should be available when location is selected as BILL_TO_LOC in the location LOV (WH location).
Actual behavior: No receipt is available to default on the invoice.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms