PLM EVENT ACTION PX EXCEPTION RESULT FORMATTED WITH HTML IS NOT DISPLAYED PROPERLY
(Doc ID 1663187.1)
Last updated on APRIL 19, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 126.96.36.199 version, Oracle Agile PLM Framework, EVENT JAVA PX, SOA SCRIPTING
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in Java Client as admin.
2. Create an Approve for Workflow Event.
3. Create an Event Handler with groovy scripts:
4. Create an Event Subscribe to link the Event and Event Handler in Step 1 and Step 2.
And set the Event subscribe with bellow settings:
Trigger Type = Pre
Execution Mode = Synchronous
Choose Error Handling Rule = Stop
5. Enable event system.
6. Login Web Client as admin.
7. Create a ECO, change status to CCB and add admin as Approver.
8. Approve the ECO to trigger event and check event monitor
Getting the formatting issue. Message shows as plain HTML source text.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!