User is Required to Change OFSAAI Password for LDAP Setup
Last updated on APRIL 16, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications Infrastructure - Version 7.3.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
User is required to change OFSAAI password in LDAP setup.
1. Login to OFSAAI using LAN ID and LAN password.
2. Received a message indicating invalid password.
3. Repeated step #1 several times then was asked to change OFSAA password.
4. Change the OFSAA password.
5. Tried to login to OFSAAI using LAN ID and LAN password and now it is successful.
Note: Password change should not be mandatory in LDAP setup.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms