Foreign Currency VFP Deal Calculates Income Incorrectly
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.4 to 14.0.1 [Release 13.2 to 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 13.2.4, deal income is not calculated correctly for a Vendor Funded Promotion (VFP) deal when currency conversion is required.
Sample Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a deal for a foreign supplier to fund the promotion.
- Create a VFP for items supplied by a foreign currency supplier.
- Perform sales for those items.
- Run batches until first reporting period is met.
- Verify that deal income is incorrectly calculated in RMS, resulting in a debit memo for the wrong amount in Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms