"JAVA.LANG.NULLPOINTEREXCEPTION" When Releasing Or Audit A Change Caused By Redlining In Multiple Windows
(Doc ID 1664547.1)
Last updated on APRIL 17, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Certain changes (ECOs. MCOs) cannot be released with error: JAVA.LANG.NULLPOINTEREXCEPTION
The same error is encountered during AUDIT operations (Status or Release)
Averify check reports error type AGIL-00075061
Steps to reproduce (generic)
1. Open one window W1, login web client.
2. Create 5 parts, P1, P2, P3, P4, P5.
3. Create ECO C1, add P1 as affected item, add P2 as P1's BOM, release C1.
4. Create ECO C2, add P3 as affected item, add P2 as P4's BOM, release C2.
5. Create ECO C3, add P1 as affected item, select P1 row first and then select P2 row which under P1's redline BOM tab, double click P2 (item number), then do nothing and leave the popup box there.
6. Open a new window W2 in one session.
7. In W2, create ECO C4, add P3 as affected item, select P3 row then select P4 row which in P3's redline BOM tab.
8. Switch back to W1, in the popup box, enter P5 to do replace redline action (replace P2).
9. Switch back to W2, try to change the status of C4 to released, in web client, the status change window will not be popuped, if try in java client, an unknown error will be thrown.
10. See the sever logs, null pointer exception is thrown.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document