Wrong Store Receiving Process Is Not Working As Expected
(Doc ID 1664688.1)
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Wrong store receiving process is not working as expected.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create two transfers from one location to two different locations (Ex: Transfer 1 is from WH #1 to Store #1 and Transfer 2 is from WH #1 to Store #2).
2. Use the same SKU in both transfers.
3. Sending location currency and receiving location currency are not same.
4. Set these two transfers in a way that they are Inter-company transfers.
5. Specify the selling price for the transfer.
6. Now ship the transfer using RMS shipping option with two BOL# and two cartons (Carton #1 for Store #1 and Carton #2 for Store #2).
7. Receive the two cartons in Store #1 (Carton #1 and Carton #2 are received against the BOL created for Store #1).
8. Note the total cost of 38 Tran Code transactions posted during the receipts for sending location. This value is in the currency amount of the receiving location. Eventhough this transaction is cancelled by another transaction with the opposite sign and the value is not correct.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document