Last updated on AUGUST 10, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Item Added on the same day not displayed in the INVADJ report.
Steps To Recreate:
- Create an inventory adjustment for an item in SIM.
- Flow the inventory adjustment to RMS.
- Run the Inventory Adjustment report for an item for a given date to and end date. (ensure that there are inventory adjustments created by SIM on the end date).
- Run the Inventory Adjustment report.
- Notice that the inventory adjustments created for the end date are missing.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms