Pipeline Not Processing Files On 7.5 Version When MultiThreaded Parameter Is Set To True
(Doc ID 1665825.1)
Last updated on MARCH 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : BRM 188.8.131.52.0 version, Pipeline Manager
Pipeline not processing input files when MultiThreaded set to True
* After upgrading of pipeline from 7.3 (on HP-UX Itanium) to BRM 7.5 (on Linux), pipeline is not able to completely process simple EDR file
* As per logs, EDR file is detected by pipeline, but further processing is not performed.
* After simple EDR file has been submitted to input of the pipeline, just the following rows are written into pipeline log file and further processing of EDR is not performed:
* This behavior is observed only when MultiThreaded option is set to True in pipeline and only on BRM 7.5.
* When set to False, it works ok
Why pipeline is not processing EDR files when MultiThreaded is set to True?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document