Last updated on MAY 06, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : BRM 126.96.36.199.0 version, Pipeline Manager
Pipeline not processing input files when MultiThreaded set to True
* After upgrading of pipeline from 7.3 (on HP-UX Itanium) to BRM 7.5 (on Linux), pipeline is not able to completely process simple EDR file
* As per logs, EDR file is detected by pipeline, but further processing is not performed.
* After simple EDR file has been submitted to input of the pipeline, just the following rows are written into pipeline log file and further processing of EDR is not performed:
* This behavior is observed only when MultiThreaded option is set to True in pipeline and only on BRM 7.5.
* When set to False, it works ok
Why pipeline is not processing EDR files when MultiThreaded is set to True?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms