Receiving of a Crossdock-Predist Allocation Updates the STOCK_ON_HAND Value Twice in RMS While Performing Return to Stock Operation
Last updated on JUNE 19, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System (RWMS) 13.0.x, receiving of a crossdock-predist allocation is updating the STOCK_ON_HAND value twice in Retail Merchandising System (RMS). This occurs while performing a Return to Stock operation.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create an appointment against predist allocation.
- Go to HandHeld (HH) Screen -> Receiving -> Perform Receiving but do not close the appointment.
- Check the CONTAINER table. Container status has changed from 'A' to 'D'.
- In HH Screen -> INVENT MGMT -> More options -> Return To Stock and perform the return to stock operation.
- Check the CONTAINER table. Container status has changed from 'D' to 'I'.
- Note that a record is present in the INV_ADJUSTMENT_TO_UPLOAD table for the respective item with disposition code as 'NULL' to 'RIP'. This will flow to RMS and increase the stock_on_hand quantity in the ITEM_LOC_SOH table with respective units.
- Now close the appointment. The record will flow to RMS and again increase the stock_on_hand quantity in ITEM_LOC_SOH table with respective units for which the appointment was created.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms