Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.4 to 13.2.8 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) 13.2.x, an invoice can still be in 'Posted' status containing an item that does not have a Value Added Tax (VAT) code.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create an order with 3 items such that tax codes are 0 tax rated.
- Ship and receive only 2 items.
- Make sure that VAT_REGION for supplier and location are different.
- Create an invoice for that order.
- Enter the tax breakdown in header with 0 tax code (as the tax region is different, ReIM forces you to enter 0 tax code).
- In the details screen, default from receipt. Note that two items are pulled.
- Enter the third item manually without selecting the tax code.
> Expected – System should throw error “You must enter a Tax code” when Add button is pressed.
> Actual - The error is not thrown, and user is allowed to save the document containing the item with NULL tax code.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms