Invoice Can Be Posted Containing Items Without VAT Code
(Doc ID 1667119.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 12, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.4 to 13.2.8 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) 13.2.x, an invoice can still be in 'Posted' status containing an item that does not have a Value Added Tax (VAT) code.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create an order with 3 items such that tax codes are 0 tax rated.
- Ship and receive only 2 items.
- Make sure that VAT_REGION for supplier and location are different.
- Create an invoice for that order.
- Enter the tax breakdown in header with 0 tax code (as the tax region is different, ReIM forces you to enter 0 tax code).
- In the details screen, default from receipt. Note that two items are pulled.
- Enter the third item manually without selecting the tax code.
> Expected – System should throw error “You must enter a Tax code” when Add button is pressed.
> Actual - The error is not thrown, and user is allowed to save the document containing the item with NULL tax code.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document