Last updated on JANUARY 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.1.3 to 13.1.9 [Release 13.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The ReceiptWriteOff Batch in Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) writes off receipts with the exchange rate applicable at the time of shipment receipt for the supplier currency. However, upon the receipt of the shipment, the transaction (TRAN_CODE = 20) in TRAN_DATA_HISTORY is logged with the exchange rate as applicable at the time of order creation in Retail Merchandising System (RMS). Due to this issue, the value posted in ReIM's financial staging table differs from that of TRAN_DATA_HISTORY.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create a Purchase Order (PO) such that location currency is the same as primary currency, but different from order currency.
2. Approve the PO.
3. Advance VDATE and receive it.
4. Notice that a TRAN_DATA record is created considering the exchange rate effective on PO date.
5. Make sure that this receipt is eligible for writeoff.
6. Run ReceiptWriteOff batch and notice that it is posted considering the exchange rate effective on receipt date.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms