Last updated on MAY 11, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Pricing Design Center - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 11.1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : PDC 22.214.171.124.0 version,
After installing PDC successfully, there is an error while creating Charge Offer.
1) Installed PDC 126.96.36.199 (patchset 3) successfully
2) Added pdc user in the admin group
3) Started transformation engines (rre and bre)
4) Cleaned BRM Sample data
5) Executed SyncPDC utility without errors
6) Loaded below Sample data successfully
7) Created one Service-Event Map with below mapping details :
Service -> 'TelcoGsmTelephony'
Event -> 'EventBillingProductFeeCycleCycle_forward_monthly
Rum -> Occurence
Rum Expression -> 1
8) Created one Charge offer using the service 'TelcoGsmTelephony'
a) Validation is successful for the charge offer and the change set
b) While submitting the changeset there is an error RRE
RRE Transformation log snippet :
How can we resolve this error ?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms