'Unexpected Error' While Opening Store from Back Office
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Back Office - Version 13.3.5 to 13.3.7 [Release 13.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An 'Unexpected Error' is occurring while opening a store from Oracle Retail Back Office (ORBO).
Pre-requisite: Store should be closed.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log in to Back Office application.
- Click on 'Store Ops' tab.
- Click on 'Start of Day'.
- Verify business day and press Next.
- Enter Operating Fund Amount, which is equal to the value of parameter 'OperatingFundExpectedAmount' for Back Office.
- Press 'Next' button multiple times on that page quickly.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms