Account page is showing different amount of current balance in CCB
(Doc ID 1667537.1)
Last updated on MARCH 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing - Version 2.3.1 to 2.3.1 [Release 2.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
**Disclaimer:** This KM article may include the following abbreviations:
CCB/CC&B - Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing
OUAF/FW - Oracle Utilities Framework
On : 2.3.1 version, BI - Billing
Account page is showing different amount of current balance in CCB.
Account page should showing same amount of current balance in CCB.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an adjustment for an account that has a customer class configured to reverse and
recreate adjustments upon issuing a credit note.
Customer Class – Controls Tab
Adjustment Type – Configured to Reverse Adjustment
2. Create an adjustment for the account.
3. Generate Bill and cancel through Credit Note
Bill – Cancel through Credit Note
Adjustment – automatically cancelled by reverse adjustment algorithm
Financial Transaction – FT has been flagged as not in arrears due to the cancellation
4. Navigate through the account’s adjustments and search for the recreated adjustment
Adjustment – automatically recreated for next bill
Notice that the recreated adjustment’s financial transaction is also flagged as not in arrears.
5. Financial Transaction – Recreated Adjustment’s FT is flagged as not in arrears
Navigate to the Account page and notice that the person’s current balance does not match.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document