Resetting Multiple Clearances Inserts Duplicate Entries in Payload Tables
Last updated on OCTOBER 25, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 12.0.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If we reset multiple clearances across same item/loc (having multi clearances) ON THE SAME DAY, RPM will insert duplicate entries against the same items in the payload tables.
These duplicate payload entries cause duplicate pricing records in MOM files as well.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create Clearance 1 on Parent/diff and Location with effective date on vdate. No reset date / Out of Stock date is provided.
2. Create Clearance 2 on the same Parent/diff and Location with effective date on vdate +10. No reset date / Out of stock date is provided.
3. Move vdate to vdate + 20.
4. Reset Clearance 2 created on new vdate.
5. Reset Clearance 1 created on new vdate.
6. Note that there are duplicate records created for the resets in rpm_clearance_payload, rpm_price_event_payload tables. This results in duplicate 'ADD" entries in the PricingExtractXXXX.xml
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms