Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.2.3 to 13.2.7 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System (RWMS) 13.2.x, users are allowed to create a multi-item container in a storage location. The RF Split Container screen permits this functionality, though it should not.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create two items: ITEM1 and ITEM2.
- Create two containers (A and B), one for each item, each containing 10 units.
- Move the containers to two different storage locations.
- Log into the RF application and go to the Split Container screen.
- For the 'From Container' use A, and for the 'To Container' use B. Split 5 units from container A to container B.
- The process completes successfully. Check the CONTAINER_ITEM table; you will find that container B has both ITEM1 and ITEM2, which is incorrect for a storage location.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms