When Changing from a Rule Template With a User Selection to One Without, the User Selection Remains
(Doc ID 1667787.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 04, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 13.2 to 13.2.6 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Allocation 13.2, when a user changes from a rule template that contains a User Selection to another rule template that does not have a User Selection, the User Selection from the first applied template remains.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a rule template that does not use a User Selection.
- Create a rule template that uses a User Selection.
- Create an allocation and apply the template created in Step 1. Note that the template is correctly applied.
- Change the rule template such that you apply the template created in Step 2. Note that now the User Selection is applied.
- Change the template back to the template created in Step 1 (which has no User Selection).
- Note that the User Selection that is applicable only to the rule template created in Step 2 remains.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document