PCM_OP_BAL_GET_PREPAID_BALANCES Is Not Fetching Available Balance
(Doc ID 1667877.1)
Last updated on MARCH 13, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : BRM 220.127.116.11.0 version, Balances
After purchasing services and products as inactive, during provisioning (activating the service), the opcode PCM_OP_BAL_GET_PREPAID_BALANCES gets called and is not fetching correct balance while activating the product.
1) Create prepaid customer.
2) Add subscription (with voice service). Initially it will be inactive because provisioning is pending.
a) Then provisioning will activate the subscription.
3) After activation of the service, add some balance by doing a top-up.
4) Now add a new service (data service). The service will be in inactive status because service is under provisioning.
a) Now purchase product in inactive state.
5) During activation of service by provisioning, PCM_OP_GET_BAL_PREPAID_BALANCES is not fetching correct balances. Its showing 0 balance, although amount is there in the sub balance. Due to this, some additional customization that depends on the balance fetched is failing.
From cm pinlog :
* After investigation, it was found that the issue (op_bal_get_prepaid_balances fetching zero balance ) is happening due to "timestamp_rounding" in cm pin conf.
* If value = 1, then issue occurs
* If value = 0, then issue does not occur
In step 5, the balance retrieved should be -50 , even though timestamp rounding is enabled (=1)
How can this be achieved ?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document