Manual Invoices Are Allowed in Which Tax Calculation Amount Basis Is Not the Same as Invoice Amount
(Doc ID 1668367.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) 13.2.6 allows manual invoices to be created in which the Tax Calculation Amount Basis is not the same as the invoice amount. These header only invoices are then able to be posted with no errors.
Sample Steps to Reproduce:
1. Set Calc Tolerance to 5%.
2. Create an order for an item:
- 100 Qty
- 10 unit cost
- Item has VAT code 'S' in VAT_ITEM table
3. Receive the purchase order (PO) - 100 Qty
4. Create a manual invoice:
- Header amount excluding tax, same as PO 100 * 10
- Input tax for amount basis of $960 only with tax code 'S'
- No invoice detail
5. Save the invoice.
6. Navigate to Summary Matching.
7. Query on the order and perform an online match.
8. Note that the invoice is in MTCH status.
9. Run reimrollup batch.
10. Run reimposting batch.
11. Note that the invoice is posted without errors.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document