Manual Invoices Are Allowed in Which Tax Calculation Amount Basis Is Not the Same as Invoice Amount
Last updated on APRIL 18, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance: 18_Apr-17
Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) 13.2.6 allows manual invoices to be created in which the Tax Calculation Amount Basis is not the same as the invoice amount. These header only invoices are then able to be posted with no errors.
Sample Steps to Reproduce:
1. Set Calc Tolerance to 5%.
2. Create an order for an item:
- 100 Qty
- 10 unit cost
- Item has VAT code 'S' in VAT_ITEM table
3. Receive the purchase order (PO) - 100 Qty
4. Create a manual invoice:
- Header amount excluding tax, same as PO 100 * 10
- Input tax for amount basis of $960 only with tax code 'S'
- No invoice detail
5. Save the invoice.
6. Navigate to Summary Matching.
7. Query on the order and perform an online match.
8. Note that the invoice is in MTCH status.
9. Run reimrollup batch.
10. Run reimposting batch.
11. Note that the invoice is posted without errors.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms