Multiple Store Close Records Appear in Back Office Database if Store Associate Presses "BACK" or "REFRESH" Button During End of Day Operation
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Back Office - Version 13.4.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Back Office (ORBO), during End of Day processing, if the store associate presses the "BACK" or "REFRESH" button on the browser (after store close is performed on the Store Close screen), the system creates another transaction for store close in the back-end.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Close till XXX from the register.
- Reconcile the till from Back Office.
- Close the register from Back Office.
- Perform End of Day (EOD) processing from Back Office. Press the "BACK" or "REFRESH" button on the browser (after the store close is performed on the Store Close screen).
- Note that the system creates a duplicate transaction for close.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms