Inconsistent Results When Using Click Or Tab In The Stock Count Results Maintenance Window
(Doc ID 1668736.1)
Last updated on MARCH 15, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Inconsistent Results When Using Click or Tab in the Stock Count Results Maintenance Window
When a user enters an item number and then clicks in the description field; description, unit cost and unit retail fields all populate with the correct data. However, count location and count quantity remain blank. If the user enters an item number and hits tab on their keyboard, the item description, unit cost, unit retail, count location and count quantity fields are all populated correctly. The count location and count quantity should populate along with the item description, unit cost and unit retail when the user clicks in a new field after entering the item number.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Search for a stock count using the Stock count search window (Inventory > Stock Counts)
a. Action – Edit
b. Action type – Count Quantity
c. Stock type – Unit & Value
2. Select a cycle count to open the stock count results maintenance window (stkvwedt)
3. Enter a location that was counted for this stock count
4. Enter item number in the item field and click on the description field
Error: Unit cost and Unit retail is displayed but the count location and count is not displayed on the screen.
5. Click OK + Repeat, Enter the item number and tab out instead of clicking on the description field, the count location and the count is displayed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document