ReIM System Options Not Updated in Foreign-Language Environment
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.5 to 13.2.7 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) 13.2.x, system options are not updating correctly in a foreign-language environment.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log in to ReIM as a non-English user (Chinese, etc.).
- Navigate to System Administration tab.
- Select System Options link to open System Options.
- Modify either ‘match using reference3’ or ‘match using reference4’.
- Click on Save button.
- Expected - Data should be saved in the database and, when revisited, should show the modified value.
- Actual - Still the old value is shown.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms