Zero Unit Cost Item Results in Debit Memo With Zero Quantity
(Doc ID 1669494.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 220.127.116.11 to 13.1.9 [Release 13.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) 13.1.x, for a zero unit cost item, the resulting debit memo has zero quantity.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create item with unit cost zero.
- Create an order with quantity 2207 -- > total cost is zero.
- Create an invoice with quantity 2210 and unit cost .01; Total cost is 22.10.
- Run Automatch.
- Resolve the cost with debit memo cost.
- Resolve the quantity with debit memo quantity.
- Run rollupbatch. Debit memo quantity in 'Approved' status is produced with quantity zero.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document