Last updated on JUNE 14, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to import a Subclass which has a hidden Page Two attribute, not configured in Mapping, the following error occurs.
"Failed with error:
Following required fields ''Page Two.MultiList01;'' were not provided for the new 'Test Subclass' object 'T00006'. "
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Configure Page Two Multilist01 as a required attribute in Parts Class
2. Configure the same as invisible in Test Subclass
3. Create a new Object with Type Test
4. Got created without any reference to Page Two Multilist01
5. Now create a excel file to import objects into Test Subclass
6. Run the Import
7. Fails with error
If the required field at part class level is mapped during import, but the user does not have the modify privilege to the attribute, then user will get below error while import:
The cover page, p2, p3 attributes of the object(<object number>) are not updated. Get exception during process:Change of the attribute <attribute name> to <value> is not allowed because of insufficient privilege or constraint violations.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms