Last updated on DECEMBER 01, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 13.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point Of Service (ORPOS) receipt shows 0.0000% tax percentage for tax table line items.
1. Use sample dataset from installation.
2. Parameter 'PrintItemTax' is set to 'Y'.
3. Run queries below:
Steps to reproduce:
1. Scan item 42, which is a tax table item.
2. Tender and complete transaction using Cash.
3. Tax percentage should display as 10.0000%, however tax percentage is displayed as 0.0000% for 42. For e.g. 'Table=7.99 @ 0.0000% 0.80' is printed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms