Cascade Cycle Arrear Discount Is Not Behaving as Expected when Purchasing with Sequential Discount
(Doc ID 1671651.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 7.3.0 to 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When purchasing and cancelling a cascade cycle arrear discount in a bill cycle along with sequential cycle arrear discount, cascade discount is not working as expected and giving discount in +ve amount.
1. Create a sequential cycle arrear discount D1 with priority 5 with 10%disc.
2. Create a Cascade discount with priority 0 with 50% disc.
3. Make parameter AvoidMatchFactorCalculation = False in wirelessRealtime.reg file, restart Pipeline.
4. Enable parameter ApplyCycleFeeForBillNow in in bus_params_billing, load it.
1. Create an account on Nov 1.
2. Purchase cycle arrear product P1 with 100$ MCA.
3. Purchase a sequential cycle arrear discount D1 which is applicable to product P1 on Nov 1.
4. Purchase a cascade cycle arrear discount D2 which is also applicable to product P1 on Nov 1.
5. Cancel the cascade cycle arrear discount D2 on Nov 15.
6. Do partial billing.
Since sequential discount has higher priority, it should be applied first.
Cascade discount should not be applied.
Sequential discount got applied as expected and given the discount in -ve amount.
Cascade discount also got applied and given the discount in +ve amount
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document