Last updated on NOVEMBER 11, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps To Reproduce The Issue:
1. Create new account on 1st April, with bill day of month set to 1.
2. Create new service S1 on 1st April.
3. Purchase proratable product P1 (with cycle fee 97.56 PLN) on service S1 on 1st April with following dates:
- purchase_start_t = 01.04.2014
- cycle_start_t = 01.04.2014
- usage_start_t = 01.04.2014
- purchase_end_t = 16.04.2014
- cycle_end_t = 16.04.2014
- usage_end_t = 16.04.2014
3a. BRM charges full cycle fee for product P1 for period 01.04 - 01.05 on 97,56 PLN
3b. BRM refunds fee for product P1 for period 16.04 - 01.05 on -48.78 PLN
BRM should charge only one fee for period 01.04 - 16.04.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms