Last updated on SEPTEMBER 24, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On BRM7.5 PS4 , User is getting the following error when running the pin_recover utility in -resubmit mode:-
Steps to reproduce:-
1. Create an account with credit card payment method.
2. Stop the payment processor so that no connection from BRM to payment gateway to process the payment .
3. Execute the bill run on the next bill date. Run pin_collect
4. As there is no connection between BRM and payment gateway, there will be a checkpoint created.
5. Run pin_clean and fetch the batch id which has the checkpoint
6. Run pin_recover with the batch id as below
pin_recover -resubmit T1-13b -pay_type 10003 -vendor -verbose
In this step , got an error in cm.pinlog
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms