Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 13.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point Of Service (ORPOS) maximum taxable amount is not taking effect for a table tax calculation.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. On 'Main Options' screen click 'F3 POS' and login.
2. On 'Sell Item' screen ring an Item for e.g. Item 1234 priced at $10.00.
3. Note current tax rate is computed to .5 (10 * .05).
4. On 'Sell Item' screen click 'F8 Pricing' > 'F2 Price Override'.
5. Override price to $120.00 and enter reason code.
6. Note current tax rate is 0.00, expected value is 9.6 (120 * .08).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms