'Cannot Perform Insert' Error Occurs During RCA When Item Does Not Have Stock On Hand
(Doc ID 1672976.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 05, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.1.4 to 13.1.9 [Release 13.1]
Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.1.4 to 13.1.9 [Release 13.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) 13.1.4.x integrated with Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 13.1.x, performing a Receiver Cost Adjustment (RCA) cost resolution on an item with no Stock on Hand produces a 'cannot perform insert' error.
The corresponding error in the reim-online log is:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create and approve a 2 line order. One of the items must not have stock on hand for the location.
- Receive one of the items. The item not received must have 0 stock.
- Create an invoice with both items. The received item should be an exact match; the unreceived item should have a qty discrepancy.
- Search for the order in Summary Match and open the autogroup.
- Click Details.
- Do Qty Resolution first. Choose Received amount of 0 for correct units.
- Do a Debit Memo reason code and apply. Click OK.
- Drop item down again and click Cost Resolution.
- Choose invoice as correct.
- Do Receiver Unit Adjustment and apply. Click OK and receive the 'Cannot Perform Insert' error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document