Wrong Proration When Backdate Purchase For Last Cycle Is Done After Partial Billing
(Doc ID 1673745.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 12, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps To Reproduce the Issue
1) Create a product :
charge = 100$
prorate based in usage
2) Create a discount object:
discount model = 100% discount on MCF (sequential)
3) Create a deal containing both the Product and the Discount
4) Set config_billing_delay = 2 and actg_dom = 1 in CM pin.conf
5) Enable sequential discounting
1) Creation an Account on March 10 00:00:00
Check the events generated:
from event_t e, event_bal_impacts_t ebi
where ebi.obj_id0=e.poid_id0 and ebi.obj_id0 in (select poid_id0 from event_t
where account_obj_id0= 563661) order by e.created_t;
TO_CHAR(E.POID_ID0) UTL.DATE_T(E.CREATED_T) AMOUNT
POID_TYPE IMPCAT_TYPE ITM_OBJ_ID0
2) Move the pvt to 1st April 2014:
pvt 2 040100002014
3) Run the opcode PCM_OP_BILL_MAKE_BILL to execute the partial Billing
Note as the last two events that the Customer have different amount (100, -93.333), whereas they should be equal in value (just opposite in the sign, i.e. 100, -100).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document