Piggyback Threshold Notification Generated even when the Reservation Not Breaching Any Threshold
(Doc ID 1673866.1)
Last updated on JULY 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.0 version, Resource Reservation
- A prepaid subscriber has the -10, -5, and 0 fixed thresholds set on the monetary resource.
- Before the authorization, the prepaid subscriber has a current monetary balance of -5.17 and a reserved monetary amount of 2.10.
- An authorization is performed with a reserved monetary amount of 0.60.
- Before the authorization, the prepaid subscriber has an available monetary balance of -3.07.
- After the authorization, which performed an additional reservation for $0.60
From the monetary balance, the prepaid subscriber has an available monetary balance of -2.47.
BRM has generated a piggyback threshold notification for the -5 fixed threshold in the output flist of the authorization.
The authorization should not breaching the -5 fixed threshold, and BRM should not generate any piggyback threshold notification.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document