Errors when Creating a New Item Catch Weight (CW) from Existing Item
(Doc ID 1675352.1)
Last updated on MARCH 15, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 188.8.131.52 to 13.1.9 [Release 13.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 27-Mar-2015.
Unable to create a new Catch Weight (CW) item from existing item.
Instructions to Re-create:
1. Create a new item (item_level 1, tran_level 2) with catchweight IND as Y.
2. Add two supplier to it.
3. Create two children of the item (item_level 2, tran_level 2)
4. For first children item keep only primary supplier and delete the secondary supplier.
5. In location for all location make primary supplier site same as supplier site of primary supplier.
6. Add another child item add location to it.
7. In location details primary supplier site should be changed to supplier site of secondary supplier.
8. Now system will allow to change the secondary supplier to primary supplier and will allow to delete the newly updated secondary supplier.
9. Now barcode to it (item_level 3, tran_level 2)
10. Submit and approve the item.
11. Now use Create item from existing item (using the the previously created item)
12. Getting the following errors:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document