Last updated on OCTOBER 30, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0 to 14.0 [Release 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ALC Order Finalize Window [alcordfn] throws below error message when you apply "Finalization/WAC" as Method of Finalization.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create and Approve a Purchase Order (PO) with one regular item and buyer pack distributed across Warehouse location.
2. Receive the PO in full.
3. Close the PO (optional).
4. Create the transportation records and finalize the same.
5. Book the Obligation at Vessel/Voyage/ETD/PO level. Enter the quantity same as received quantity, select Allocation type as "Amount" and approve the obligation.
5. Finalize the ALC for the above order.
7. Now go to ALC finalize and finalize the ALC by selecting "Finalization/WAC" and click on Apply.
8. Here, ALC Finalization Form (alcordfn.fmb) throws the above error message.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms