Last updated on JUNE 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.1.7 to 13.1.9 [Release 13.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) 13.1.x, when attempting to match an invoice using the Automatch batch, the batch matches the invoices but returns the following error message:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Set the property in the reim.properties file: thread.invoiceautomatchbatch.threadBy=ThreadByLocation.
- Create a Purchase Order (PO). Ship and receive it.
- Create an invoice for that PO.
- Execute the reimautomatch batch program to match the invoice.
- The batch matches the invoice properly, meaning it will update the status of the invoice to "MTCH" if exact or "URMTCH" if discrepancies are there. However, it returns the error: java.lang.NullPointerException.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms