ReIM Automatch Batch Returns "java.lang.NullPointerException" Error Message Upon Completing
(Doc ID 1676195.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 10, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.1.7 to 13.1.9 [Release 13.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) 13.1.x, when attempting to match an invoice using the Automatch batch, the batch matches the invoices but returns the following error message:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Set the property in the reim.properties file: thread.invoiceautomatchbatch.threadBy=ThreadByLocation.
- Create a Purchase Order (PO). Ship and receive it.
- Create an invoice for that PO.
- Execute the reimautomatch batch program to match the invoice.
- The batch matches the invoice properly, meaning it will update the status of the invoice to "MTCH" if exact or "URMTCH" if discrepancies are there. However, it returns the error: java.lang.NullPointerException.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document