Application crashes with an Error Number 6 when viewing Virtual Circuit on ISR order
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution - Version 6.2.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The application crashes with an Error Number 6 when attempting to view a Virtual Circuit in an "ISR" order. Below is the error displayed in the "GUI".
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an "ISR" order with a Request Type = 'X Broadband Services' and Activity = 'R-Record Activity'
2. Retrieve an In Service Virtual Circuit
3. Assign a Provisioning Plan
4. Retrieve and open the "ISR" order
5. Navigate to the 'Virtual Circuits' tab
6. Open the Virtual Circuit and the application crashes with Error Number 6
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms