Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.6 to 13.2.8 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 13.2.x, we find that allocations created through scripts are not being purged by the ORDPRG batch.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a Purchase Order (PO) to a Warehouse (WH).
- Upload an Allocation that is associated to the PO/WH/Item using XALLOC. Note: The ALLOC_HEADER.DOC_TYPE is null.
- Close the PO.
- Set the PO’s dates so that it should be purged by ordprg.pc.
- Run ordprg.pc. Note: The Allocation does not get deleted.
- Note that there are no DOC_TYPE or DOC fields in the message. Code in ORDPRG batch ONLY purges allocations tied to a PO if the ALLOC_HEADER.DOC_TYPE is either ‘PO’ or ‘ASN’.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms