Oracle ATG Commerce Version 10.x Premier And Extended Support Periods Ended
(Doc ID 1677463.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:ATG Outreach - Version 10.0 to 10.1.2 [Release 10]
Oracle ATG Web Commerce Search - Version 10.0 to 10.2.0.5 [Release 10]
Oracle ATG Web Knowledge Manager Self-Service - Version 10.0 to 10.1.2 [Release 10]
Oracle Commerce Service Center - Version 10.0 to 10.2.0.5 [Release 10]
Oracle ATG Web Knowledge Manager - Version 10.0 to 10.1.2 [Release 10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Premier And Extended Support Period Ended.
The Premier Support period for all 10.x versions of the Oracle ATG Web Commerce product suite ended as of December 31, 2015; and the Extended Support period ended as of December 31, 2018. This covers all point versions of 10.x including:
- 10.2.x (10.2, 10.2.0.1, 10.2.0.2, 10.2.0.3, 10.2.0.4, 10.2.0.5)
- 10.1.x (10.1, 10.1.1, 10.1.2)
- 10.0.3.x (10.0.3, 10.0.3.1, 10.0.3.2, 10.0.3.3, 10.0.3.4, 10.0.3.5)
- 10.0.x (10.0, 10.0.1, 10.0.2)
- Oracle Commerce Merchandising (also known as Oracle ATG Web Commerce Merchandising)
- Oracle Commerce Platform (also known as Oracle ATG Web Commerce)
- Oracle Commerce Service Center (also known as Oracle ATG Web Commerce Service Center (CSC))
- Oracle ATG Web Commerce Search
This notice applies to the following products whose terminal patchset is 10.1.2:
- ATG Campaign Optimizer
- Oracle ATG Web Knowledge Manager Self-Service
- Oracle ATG Web Knowledge Manager
- ATG Outreach
Sustaining Support Limitations
Under Sustaining Support, Oracle ATG 10.x is subject to the following limitations:
- There will not be any new fixes or certifications available for 10.x products. The final 3rd party certifications can be found in <Document 1345041.1> - Oracle Art Technology Group (ATG) Commerce Supported Environments Matrix.
- Under Sustaining Support, response times for SRs logged 24x7 are not guaranteed, and may be the next business day. Information and available technical skills may be limited for releases in the Sustaining Support phase. Please review the Software Technical Support Policy document for more information.
- Severity 1 service requests filed during non-service hours or during the weekend will be acknowledged, but may not receive a first technical response until the next business day.
Oracle recommends that any customer electing to remain on Oracle ATG 10.x products:
- Ensure their system is upgraded to the terminal patchset release to ensure access to any fixes that are eligible for distribution.
- Maintain compliance with 3rd party software and versions as specified in the Oracle ATG 10.X supported environments matrix. Oracle will be unable to investigate issues for solutions that are not compliant with the matrix.
- Retain staff familiar with the product and version being run in production. In lieu of this, Oracle Consulting may be available to provide expertise on a contracted basis.
Support Policy References
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Premier And Extended Support Period Ended.|
|Sustaining Support Limitations|
|Support Policy References|