Billinfo Poid Is Not Updated in /profile/collections_params When Creating New Billinfo Using PCM_OP_CUST_UPDATE_CUSTOMER
(Doc ID 1677758.1)
Last updated on JUNE 30, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : BRM 126.96.36.199.0 version, Customer Registration
Billinfo poid is not updated in the /profile/collections_params object when a new billinfo is created using PCM_OP_CUST_UPDATE_CUSTOMER.
* For each bill unit, a new PIN_FLD_COLLECTIONS_PARAMS array will be added in /profile/collections_params profile object.
* The PIN_FLD_BILLINFO_OBJ under PIN_FLD_COLLECTIONS_PARAMS is getting updated correctly with the poid value during PCM_OP_CUST_COMMIT_CUSTOMER for account creation.
* But during addition of a new bill unit in the existing account, the BILLINFO_OBJ is not getting updated
Steps to reproduce :
- Ensure that Collections feature is enabled and from developer center, add PIN_FLD_BILLINFO_ID under /profile/collections_params class and commit
- create account using below flist :
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
Symptoms Cause Solution References
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.