Performance Problem With AutoVue For Agile When Using DFM
(Doc ID 1677762.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Autovue for Agile Product Lifecycle Management - Version 20.2.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When viewing file attachments using AutoVue for Agile 20.2.1, users see performance issues even though the files have been previously viewed by the user.
Expect to get the same performance opening file attachments with AutoVue once a steaming file is created on the local DFM
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into web client as user1 with DFM set to (DFM_1)
2. Add file attachments to different objects
3. View each file attachment with AutoVue
4. AutoVue will check the cmf files created into the local FM
5. Log out
6. Log into web client as user2 with DFM set to ifs
7. Open the same attachments multiple times
8. Base file will be uploaded to the ifs and a cmf file will be checked in
9. Log into web client as user1 with DFM set to DFM_1
10. Open the same file as previously viewed with AutoVue -> a new cmf file will be created and checked into the vault
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!