IPM Down With Error HttpSession Is Invalid.
Last updated on NOVEMBER 09, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Media Intellectual Property Management - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 09-NOVEMBER-2016***
IPM Production goes Down with error "HttpSession is invalid", found in AdminServer.log error as below:
Updating with the error details. Please find the details.
Following are the Q&As for additional information :
1. How many users are there?
100 - 150 Users
2. What is the initial connection pool size?
Initial Capacity : 1
Minimum Capacity : 1
Maximum Capacity : 15
3. How frequently the number goes to 50 i.e. peak number ?
Once a month
4. If peak number 50 goes to just once in a month then what is average number of users connected in non peak hrs/usage?
5. 3. How frequently are you getting this error..?? and when?
Once/Twice in a week
6. As you were telling that you are using ERP (EBS) database & What are the number of process running for EBS alone & how many running for IPM ?
For IPM there are 4 process.
What is the error behind this issue ?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms