Account Level Billing Time Discount Does Not Apply To New Bill Units
Last updated on MAY 30, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : BRM 184.108.40.206.0 version,
- An account level Billing Time Discount (BTD) is purchased on an account.
- There are two bill units defined for the account.
- At the time of billing, the BTD is triggered and applied only for one of the bill unit ( which is the default bill unit that is linked with the default balance group ).
- Expectation is that the BTD should be applied to both the bill units.
Steps to reproduce:
- create a account level BTD to aggregate MCF (res id 840) to a non currency resource(NCR) and provide 10% discount to 840 at the time billing based on Bal of (NCR)
- create a account level product MCF 500$
- create a discount --> MCF --> Aggregate Discount Model
- create a discount --> Bil Time Discount --> BTD Discount Model
- create a deal with above product and discount objects
1) 01 September : create account using below input flist . This will create the default billinfo and balance group:
BTD is applied only for default billinfo and its not applied for the new billinfo.
BTD is applied for default billinfo as well as for the new billinfo.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms