Account Level Billing Time Discount Does Not Apply To New Bill Units
(Doc ID 1677816.1)
Last updated on MAY 11, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : BRM 188.8.131.52.0 version,
- An account level Billing Time Discount (BTD) is purchased on an account.
- There are two bill units defined for the account.
- At the time of billing, the BTD is triggered and applied only for one of the bill unit ( which is the default bill unit that is linked with the default balance group ).
- Expectation is that the BTD should be applied to both the bill units.
Steps to reproduce:
- create a account level BTD to aggregate MCF (res id 840) to a non currency resource(NCR) and provide 10% discount to 840 at the time billing based on Bal of (NCR)
- create a account level product MCF 500$
- create a discount --> MCF --> Aggregate Discount Model
- create a discount --> Bil Time Discount --> BTD Discount Model
- create a deal with above product and discount objects
1) 01 September : create account using below input flist . This will create the default billinfo and balance group:
BTD is applied only for default billinfo and its not applied for the new billinfo.
BTD is applied for default billinfo as well as for the new billinfo.
Abbrevations: NCR : Non Currency Resources , BTD : Billing Time Discount , MCF: Monthy Cycle Forward
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document