Last updated on JUNE 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications Infrastructure - Version 7.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
In Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA) Infrastructure, you cannot create a new DEFQ form in Forms Designer for the FSI_LS_LOAD_BATCH table. When you select the required columns for the form in the wizard and then click on the "Save" button at the end, the following message appears in a new window:
" Found security vulnerability"
The error prevents you from creating a Form to use for updating the FSI_LS_LOAD_BATCH table.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Go to Unified Metadata Manager
- Go to Data Entry Forms and Queries > Forms Designer
- Choose Create a New Form
- Select Grid and click Next
- Select FSI_LS_LOAD_BATCH and click Next
- Include only the required columns with "*" and click Next
- Add all columns to the Sort window and click next
- Click the "Save" button
The error appears and the save fails.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms